Our main objective is to establish effective support systems and systematic solutions for homeless and disabled people, for elderly citizens and for any other marginalized social groups that are at the risk of social exclusion. We want to achieve that by promoting behaviors that minimize the social inequalities.
We want to make people’s lives better. Especially those of the less fortunate ones. We pursue projects such as “Teatr Forum” and “Human Library” and through social intervention; we are working on strengthening socially weak individuals.
We do not have a specific workshop space but rather co-operate with other organizations and institutions. We do not give out food or clothing – we help people regain dignity and control of their life. We do not tell people how to live their life – but simply discuss it with them and together we ponder on the sense of this world.
- establishing effective support systems and systematic solutions for homeless and disabled people, for elderly citizens and for any other marginalized social groups that are at the risk of social exclusion;
- stimulating the development of social economy;
- prevention of homelessness, addictions and other social issues;
- activating people both socially and professionally, integrating and re-integrating both professionally and socially and supporting of personal development and living conditions of homeless, disabled, senior citizens, inmates and inmates re-joining the society, and any other groups marginalized within society or at a risk of being marginalized;
- preventing violence and discrimination aimed at marginalized groups and minorities;
- promoting freedom of speech and convitions;
- supporting development of local communities;
- substantive and financial support of other organizations dealing with problems of homelessness or other fields that fall within the scope of work of the Foundation;
- promoting and organizing volunteering activities;
- charitable activities.
The Foundation achieves those aims by:
- services such as social undertakings hiring people with disabilities and others from marginalized social groups or groups being at risk of marginalization;
- evaluation social research and preparation of analysis and reports focusing on issues addressed by Foundations activities;
- Facilitating activ social integration (through Teatr Forum or a Human Library)
- Organizing conferences, debates, lectures, exibitions, festivals;
- publishing educational and informative materials;
- delivering projects of social, professional and cultural activation;
- organizing social and media campaigns and other information campaigns;
- organizing interpersonal skills trainings, creative trainings, support groups for people from social groups that are marginalized and at risk of being marginalized.
- workshops, trainings, coaching for organizations and institutions delivering support;
- wcooperation with public services institutions, undertakings and other organizations and institutions, which aims are paired with the ones of RUBIN Foundation;
- monitoring of support activities of institutions and organizations;
- Activities in the field of social care and prevention of social exclusion.